Of course! The only limitation is the number of slides per SlideDeck, and what kind of content you're sourcing for each slide. The greater the amount of content you're trying to show all at once, the slower your pages will render for your visitors, so avoid trying to show 10 SlideDecks, each with 10 YouTube videos, as it'll make your page pretty sluggish!
Articles in this section
- How to configure Dribbble external source for 2.3.13 and higher versons.
- How to configure YouTube external source for 2.3.12 and higher versions.
- My Pinterest deck keeps saying "No content found"
- How do I make my SlideDeck responsive?
- What are the Requirements For SlideDeck 2?
- How can I get SlideDeck 2 to work with FORCE_SSL_ADMIN turned on?
- I see a quick flash of slide text before my SlideDeck loads, what's going on here?
- jQuery is loading twice, how do I fix it?
- How do I renew my license?
- What should I do if my license key won't verify