Unfortunately, since we needed to rebuild SlideDeck 2 literally from the ground up in order to bring you all of its awesome new features, the Theme Bundle isn’t compatible with this latest release. But never fear - you can still use your existing copy of SlideDeck.
Articles in this section
- How to configure Dribbble external source for 2.3.13 and higher versons.
- How to configure YouTube external source for 2.3.12 and higher versions.
- My Pinterest deck keeps saying "No content found"
- How do I make my SlideDeck responsive?
- What are the Requirements For SlideDeck 2?
- How can I get SlideDeck 2 to work with FORCE_SSL_ADMIN turned on?
- I see a quick flash of slide text before my SlideDeck loads, what's going on here?
- jQuery is loading twice, how do I fix it?
- How do I renew my license?
- What should I do if my license key won't verify