SlideDeck 2.1.20120827 brings the RESS technique of making a SlideDeck responsive. For more info on making your decks responsive, see our article on RESS.
- Adding RESS (REsponsive Server-Side) options to the shortcode ress=1 and proportional=no
- Adding RESS (REsponsive Server-Side) options to the widget options
- Shortcode now accepts start=# where # is the starting slide (needed for RESS)
- Adding an optimization (speedup) to the iFrame rendering methods (echo scripts instead of linking them)
- Adding a check to some of the sources that may prevent some warnings from being shown.
This release focuses mainly on the RESS feature and adds a couple bug fixes. Please let us know if you have any feedback on our responsive implementation as we want to improve it in future releases.