Its that time again! A new update for SlideDeck has gone out to the masses, so check your plugin pages for incoming updates. Here's a list of what we've updated in this release:
SlideDeck 2 Lite and Personal
- SlideDeck will now intelligently only load assets for SlideDecks for non-iframe embedded SlideDecks.
- Optimized caching namespacing and cache busting techniques to prevent Object Caching problems with persistent caching plugins like W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, Quick Cache and the like.
- Modified slidedeck_get_font filter to be more hookable to allow users to manually add their own fonts to the fonts list.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the insert SlideDeck modal from working in WordPress installations that were installed in a sub-folder.
- Added no-cache headers to AJAX calls on the SlideDeck preview to prevent cached responses from coming back
- Added "slidedeck_iframe_header" and "slidedeck_iframe_footer" actions to the IFRAME render template. This action receives two parameters: $slidedeck (the SlideDeck object Array) and $preview (a boolean of whether or not this is a preview render). Hook into these actions to add additional header and footer content to your IFRAME rendered SlideDecks.
- Fixed bug with the Tool Kit lens that prevented the Dark/Light variations from working on Custom Content SlideDecks with image slides.
SlideDeck 2 Professional
- Added a few more options to the slide editor WYSIWYG editors: unordered list, ordered list, indent, outdent, font-size
- Added a new filter for the slide editor TinyMCE options: "slidedeck_wp_editor_settings". This filter recieves one option, an array of settings passed to the wp_editor() function.
- Added no-cache headers to slide editor AJAX response to prevent non-updated data from coming back