We've just pushed out a new update for SlideDeck 2 to fix a few bugs that came in from the 2.1 update and a couple of improvements to boot!
- Fixed some logic bugs with uploading lenses
- Improved deletion logic for user-uploaded lenses to work properly with server configurations where the owner of the lens folder is the FTP user and not the web server user
- Moved strip_shortcodes() command to take place after an image has been searched for instead of at initial setup of slide nodes for dynamic post content source
- Fixed a bug that was returning a bad URL for first image in content
- Improved the "first image in gallery" logic to properly retrieve the first listed image in a gallery that has not yet been intentionally sorted by the user
- Fixed a regression bug with post thumbnail support in the posts dynamic content source that was preventing SlideDecks from working properly with themes that don't have thumbnail support
- Fixed an issue where jQuery Masonry was not being enqueued
- Adjusted the YouTube API call so no related videos are shown at the end of playback
- Added category selection to the 500px content source
- Added photos source selection to the 500px content source (My Photos, Photos I've favorited, Photos from my friends)
- Fixed the `slidedeck_lens_selection_before_lenses` and `slidedeck_lens_selection_after_lenses` hooks so they no longer throw notices
- Updated video slide input field to accept URLs only and strip tags. (Professional Addon)
- Fixed size retrieval method for image slides. (Professional Addon)
So check out your plugins page and update those plugins!