A new version of SlideDeck 2 is now available with a few bug fixes and a new feature! Now you can link you entire slide to the slide title's URL - a great feature for image only SlideDecks or call to action SlideDecks. We've also released a few fixes for users who have heavy caching solutions implemented on their WordPress site, a fix for based Youtube SlideDecks and some improvements for touch screen interaction. Checkout the changelog below:
- Updated TinyMCE integration so it wouldn't conflict when running side-by-side with SlideDeck 1 installations
- Made accommodation to exclude password protected posts from WordPress Post Deck types
- Added cache-busting uniqueid parameter to the iframe URLs in order to prevent cached query returns for overly-cached server configurations
- Fixed bug with Youtube players that makes accommodation for Youtube videos that contain underscores in their IDs
- Converted license key field on Advanced Options page to a password field
- Added ability to link the entire slide to the slide title's link - great for image only SlideDecks!
- Added missing semi-colon to end of slidedeck-public.js file to help with minification inclusion on caching plugins