The options panel is a large, shifting area that allows the display of relevant options and allows you to customize many aspects of your SlideDeck.
The main page of the options panel is the lenses selector. Lenses may appear/disappear depending on the content sources chosen. For instance, the "Proto Video" lens is only visible if you only have video sources loaded. Choosing any given lens may also cause different options in the subsequent tabs to appear/disappear. For instance, if you choose the Classic lens, the options for Spine Colors and Spine Width will appear.
Below is an image of the main view. See further down for more detailed descriptions and links to articles on specific tabs.
- The Lenses Options Panel provides a selector to choose the lens you'd like to use for the current deck.
- The Setup Options Panel provides basic setup options such as number of slides and the size of the deck.
- The Appearance Options Panel
- The Content Options Panel provides options for content visibility and how often the content is refreshed.
- The Navigation Options Panel allows you to change the way that your deck navigation appears.
- The Playback Options Panel provides options related to the autoplay settings, the looping settings, and the start slide.