SlideDeck and SlideDeck 2 get along like two peas in a pod - you can run them both simultaneously on the same WordPress installation, meaning there’s no need to perform any kind of importing, or transfer content from one plugin to another. Simple!
Articles in this section
- How to configure Dribbble external source for 2.3.13 and higher versons.
- How to configure YouTube external source for 2.3.12 and higher versions.
- My Pinterest deck keeps saying "No content found"
- How do I make my SlideDeck responsive?
- What are the Requirements For SlideDeck 2?
- How can I get SlideDeck 2 to work with FORCE_SSL_ADMIN turned on?
- I see a quick flash of slide text before my SlideDeck loads, what's going on here?
- jQuery is loading twice, how do I fix it?
- How do I renew my license?
- What should I do if my license key won't verify