This release is a bit of a hotfix as it addresses some of the last minute bug reports we got while releasing SlideDeck 2.1.20120702 earlier this week.
Here are the changes:
- Added min-width value to Flickr source flyout to fix rendering display in Webkit browsers (Safari/Chrome)
- Appended to the sort logic. If the deck only has one source, we don't sort by date. If it has more than one source, we sort by date
- Added an additional sort option to the WordPress Posts content source. You can now sort by menu_order
- Fixed an issue with the YouTube content source where videos in a playlist did not have the correct date ordering under some circumstances
- Added Pinterest icon to the sources image on the manage page
- Added a "jQuery Hook" (custom event) for the re-filling of the deck options area