This update addresses a few issues with the Tool-Kit lens and also adds the ability for Tool-Kit to be a vertical slider! Just set the navigation position to left or right and you'll get Tool-Kit as a vertical slider instead.
- Fixed the Tool-Kit arrows bug where on hover, in some instances, certain arrow styles were being overwritten causing the buttons to look broken
- Fixed the configure source title output to remove redundancy in some cases
- Made it so that when "Preferred Image Source" is set to "First in Gallery" it gets the first image in the gallery based off menu order
- The back cover link target now inherits what the deck is set to: Open links in... "New Window/Tab" or "Same Window"
- Fixed an overflow issue with the Tool-Kit lens and covers
- Changed the default tweet text to be smarter about SlideDeck titles
- Updated the Tool-Kit lens to allow for vertical decks (navigation on left or right)
- Several Tool-Kit lens changes and updates (for better display of overlays, etc)