SlideDeck 2.0.20120501 is a maintenance release for the WordPress plugin that fixes a few bugs and adds some enhanced privacy to your API keys and tokens. We've also made the management areas better reflect the logged in user's privileges.
- Changed Instagram access token and Google+ API key fields to password fields to improve privacy
- Added slidedeck_manage_sidebar_bottom action to make it easier to hook-into adding manage page sidebar content
- Added filter to URL for sidebar SlideDeck on manage page
- Made access to the Lens Management and Advanced Options sections require `manage_options` user capability
- Updated first save and get code dialog box to reflect post/page creation user capabilities
- Fixed an issue with the tool-kit lens in FireFox 11 64-bit where flash videos would not be visible when using the `thick frame` option
- Added a button to the overview screen that allows you to instantly duplicate an existing SlideDeck